Curtis La Graff
Experienced developer who favors using Golang & Python for developing web services. Familiar working in an agile and fast-paced environment. Fan of paired-programming, working in a feature-driven development cycle, and bashing away on a linux machine. Oh, and using Docker and AWS for deployments.
Pillar Technology / Accenture
- Software Consultant
SEPTEMBER 2018 - PRESENT, Ann Arbor MI
- Spring-based Java & Kotlin API development, for providing automotive product information to global clients.
- Ops improvements for our Pivotal Cloud Foundry infrastructure to facilitate fast green-blue deploys.
- Implemented metrics aggregation & analytics via Splunk and Graphite + Grafana.
- Experience working with Jenkins Pipelines w/ Github to facilitate a CI/CD development flow.
Amber Engine - Software Engineer
JUNE 2015 - SEPTEMBER 2018, Detroit MI
- Developed & maintained an API used for Product Information Management.
- Created in Golang, with utility scripts written in both Python and Go.
- Utilized MongoDB for document caching & Postgres for component-based information storage.
- Supports HAL+JSON in an effort to satisfy the HATEOAS constraint of REST.
- Developed as a Multi-layered system for performance and organizational benefits.
- Used Flask & Jinja, Coffeescript, Bootstrap, and Gulp for web development.
- Developed client libraries for the API in Python 2.5/3+ and NodeJS.
- Used Docker and Virtual Environments for local development, and used Amazon Web Services and Fabric for production deployments.
Navigation Solutions - Software Testing & Validation Itern
MARCH 2013 - JUNE 2015, Bloomfield Hills MI
- Developed automated software test stands for GPS units using Agilent Vee.
- Performed functional hardware testing of the GPS units to find and report defects.
- Used C++ and C to patch the debugging messaging system on the GPS units.
Federal-Mogul - Customer Satisfaction, Global Eng. & Mfg. Intern
JUNE 2011 - AUGUST 2012, Southfield MI
- Performed data analysis & research on 3rd-party manufacturing and scheduling data to determine underperforming factories.
- Developed an frontend portal for viewing a training videos about internal project mgmt software.
- Generated dynamic reports using Access for highlighting suppliersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ production quality statistics.
Lawrence Technogolical University
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering
SEPTEMBER 2011 - JUNE 2016, Southfield MI
- Electrical Captain for the 2015-2016 Formula Hybrid Team at Lawrence Tech.
- Lead developer for designing and developing the data acquisition system on the hybrid car.